1. Reservations: Reservations are encouraged and will be accepted up to two years in advance. Our office hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm ET. seven days a week and our reservations agents are waiting to assist you. All reservations require a valid Visa, Master Card or Discover Card on file and a signed Rental Guidelines Acknowledgement upon check-in.
2. Rates are based on property features, location, and season, and can be found listed in our Vacation Guide and on our website. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates advertised are guaranteed for the current published Seasonal Calendar. For reservations made beyond the current published Seasonal Calendar, updated rates will be released by March 1 of each year. For monthly rentals, please see this website or call us at (800) 341-2021. Sales tax and a one-time administration fee will be added to all reservations.
3. Deposit Payment: A minimum payment of 50% down per reservation is required within 14 days of initial reservation. If the advance rent is not received within 14 days of booking, your reservation will be cancelled. Reservations for the next calendar year are subject to rate increase and availability. Deposit Payments may be made by bank money order, credit card or personal check. Credit card payments are only be accepted from party responsible for the reservation. Checks are not accepted within 30 days of arrival.
4. Rental Payment: Final rental payments are due in full 30 days prior to arrival. Payments may be made by cash, travelers check, bank money order, credit card or personal check. Credit card payments are only be accepted from party responsible for the reservation. Checks are not accepted within 30 days of arrival.
5. Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.
6. Standard Cancellation Policy: Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event you must cancel or change properties. If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so 30 days prior to arrival to receive a refund. If you need to cancel less than 30 days of arrival, you will receive a refund only if the property is re-rented for the same time period. Once your reservation has been confirmed, any cancellations date or property changes will be subject to this cancellation policy.
Suncoast Vacation Rentals Cancellation Fee Waiver Program waives the non-refundable cancellation provision of your reservation and pays you the value of the unused portion of your prepaid vacation in the event that you need to cancel your vacation within 30 days of arrival (for specified reasons). For cancellations 30 days prior to arrival, there is no cancellation fee.
Through the Cancellation Fee Waiver Program, Suncoast Vacation Rentals will waive the standard cancellation provision and refund to you the otherwise non-refundable value of the unused portion of your prepaid vacation rental, should you need to cancel or interrupt your vacation for any one of the following reasons (subject to the restrictions noted below**):
- local officials issues a Mandatory Evacuation due to Tropical Storm, Hurricane or other Severe Weather for the dates of your scheduled Vacation Rental. Refunds will be issued for the nights affected by a Mandatory Evacuation;
- you are involuntarily terminated or laid off by your employer (of one continuous year or greater);
- injury or death to yourself, or members of your immediate family which is diagnosed and treated by a physician for the dates of your scheduled Vacation Rental;
- involvement in a traffic accident en route to your Vacation Rental that causes you to miss your scheduled arrival time by more than 50% of your scheduled Vacation Rental;
- you are called into active military service to provide aid or relief in response to a national disaster.
7. Security Deposit: We do not charge a Security Deposit, however, all reservations require a valid credit card on file and a signed Rental Guidelines Acknowledgement upon check-in.
8. Hurricane Policy: Should a hurricane or tropical storm threaten our area we will receive evacuation instructions from the National Hurricane Center and our local governing officials. If the Mandatory Evacuation order is issued, refunds will be given.
9. Unit Assignments. When you book your reservation, a unit will be assigned. Should the unit you have reserved be out or order at the time of your arrival, we do reserve the right to change unit assignments.
10. Occupancy. The total number of adults and children, day or night, may not exceed the "Maximum Occupancy" stated in on this website. All of our vacation homes are family rentals ONLY. NO units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults (under 25) unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. During spring break season, we require one parent for every two persons under the age of 25. A PARENT MUST BE STAYING IN THE UNIT AT ALL TIMES. Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Family Reunions, or Parties of any kind are not allowed at or on the property of any rental units. Any group, Civic, Church or otherwise renting for the purpose of a meeting is required to have approval prior to check-in. OUR RENTAL UNITS ARE MONITORED FOR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY. ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE EVICTED WITH ALL RENTAL PAYMENTS BEING FORFEITED AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED! RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSES ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
11. Check-in/Check-out. Check-in time is 3p.m. to 5 p.m.
St. George Island Properties. Check-in Center for St. George Island Properties is located at 224 Franklin Boulevard (2nd building on your right after the bridge) and hours are 9am - 5pm daily. If you need to arrange a late check-in, you will need to call our office (800-341-2021) on the day of your arrival to arrange after hours access.
We cannot guarantee check-in by 5 p.m. during holidays and peak seasons. Your patience will be appreciated in these instances. Absolute check-out time is 10 a.m. so that we may prepare for our next arrival.
12. Key Policy. Unit keys and pool tags (when applicable) will be presented at check-in and must be returned at check-out. There will be a charge of $10.00 for each key and/or pool tag not returned at check-out. In the event you are locked out after business hours, call our business number (653-5715), and an agent will meet you at the office. A charge of $20.00 is payable directly to the agent for this service.
13. Housekeeping. Your vacation accommodations will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out including; all trash out and trash cart pulled to street and all dishes washed and put away. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone's home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own.
14. Linens/Towels/Supplies. Linens are provided with our accommodations. Please bring your own beach towels and beach blankets, as linens are not to be removed from the unit. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set up of paper towels, trash liners, bath tissue and facial soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest.
15. Furnishings & Equipment: All Units provide the same basic furnishings and equipment. Each unit is privately owned and is furnished/equipped to the individual owners taste. We do not provide additional items not furnished with the unit. We do not give refunds, adjustments, or credits for failure of any furnishings/equipment. If a failure occurs, please notify us immediately and we will make every effort to make necessary repairs/replacements as soon as possible. We do not guarantee the availability of fireplace use with any occupancy.
16. Units may have one or more lockers/closets that are reserved for storage of owner's property and are NOT included in the rental.
17. Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside units. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found in your unit.
18. Pets: Unless otherwise advertised, absolutely no pets allowed in the rental units or on the premises. If a pet is discovered during your stay, you will be evicted with no warning. You will also incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and flea spray if any evidence of a pet(s) is found in your unit or on the premises. Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damages to the guest's personal property or items left in the unit.
Guest acknowledges that Suncoast Vacation Rentals of St. George Island, Inc. is the agent of the property owner and will be paid by the owner. All monies are placed in an interest-bearing bank account with interest payable to agent. Although every effort has been made for accuracy, Suncoast Vacation Rentals of St. George Island, Inc. will not be held responsible any errors in the listing of amenities/features of properties.
The rules and guidelines below applies to reservations that are for rental properties located in the St. George Plantation. If your rental property is not in this area, this section of rules and guidelines do not apply to you.
All Guest staying within St. George Plantation must complete a separate Rental Agreement with St. George Plantation before occupancy will be permitted. St. George Plantation Rental Guidelines must be followed and are as follows.
1. The person making the reservation should sign the line marked "Renter."
2. List the names of ALL persons in your rental party, as well as any day visitors you may be expecting during your stay. Please include "Day Visitor" next to their name(s).
3. Please state the number of adults and children in your party. The total number of adults and children, day or night, may not exceed the "Maximum Occupancy" stated in our marketing materials.
The St. George Plantation Rental Agreement must be signed and returned prior to your arrival. Admittance to the Plantation will not be permitted without one. Please print or make photocopies for your reference.
1. DAMAGE TO DUNES OR DUNE VEGETATION IS A VIOLATION OF FLORIDA LAW.
2. DIGGING, CLIMBING & WALKING ON THE DUNES IS PROHIBITED. EACH HOME IN THE PLANTATION IS PRIVATELY OWNED. DO NOT USE PRIVATE DUNE WALKOVERS OR TRESPASS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY.
3. To access the Beach, your party must use the community boardwalks at the end of each street.
4. No on-street parking. Parking is restricted to your rental house, the beach club and tennis court parking lots.
5. All renters and guests must be registered with Plantation Gate Security through the rental agency or owner.
6. Overnight guests must not exceed the sleeping capacity of your rental home.
7. The ?Rental Tag? must be properly displayed at all times while you are in the Plantation. It is not transferable.
8. Posted speed limits must be observed at all times while you are in the Plantation. Speed is checked by radar. Citations and/or fines may be issued for violations.
9. No golf cart, go-cart, mopeds, or four-wheeled bikes allowed. Motorcycle use is restricted to owners only.
10. Access to Bob Sikes Cut is restricted to a footpath which starts at the parking area at the west end of Leisure Lane and goes directly southward to the Gulf beach, then westward to the Cut.
11. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool or tennis courts. Pool hours, limits and rules are posted and must be observed per Florida law. Use of the pool is not guaranteed by this Agreement.
12. All children under age 16 must wear a helmet when riding a bicycle, skateboard or roller blades.
13. Loud or obnoxious behavior is not allowed. Please be considerate of others when using the beach and common areas.
14. Open fires and fireworks are prohibited.
15. Authorized pets must be on a leash per County Ordinance. Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
16. Hanging towels, laundry, etc. on railings and balconies is not permitted. Use drying areas out of view.
17. Littering is strictly prohibited. Litter receptacles are provided at community beach access walkways.
18. Garbage must be placed in suitable containers and kept in an area shielded from view.
19. Boats, trailers and jet skis must be parked under your rental home. Use of jet skis in Franklin County is governed by a County Ordinance. There are no available boat ramps for launching inside the Plantation. Please obey all safety rules.
20. Arrangements to bring ANY motor home into the Plantation must be made 2 weeks in advance. Motor homes must be able to be parked under your rental home. The only exception to this rule is for a certified medical necessity.
**If you have any questions or concerns relating to the above stated rules and regulations, Plantation Gate Security will assist you.**
*These guidelines are subject to change at any time and without notice.